Our Postgraduate Drop-in Evenings are an excellent opportunity for you to talk to staff about postgraduate study at Kingston University. Our next Postgraduate Drop-in Evening takes place on Wednesday 22 June 2016, 5.00pm – 7.00pm. Post-grad Landscape courses are taught at the Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture, Kingston University, Grange Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 2QJ. HOW TO FIND US
Study MA Landscape & Urbanism, PG Diploma Landscape Architecture and our 2 year MLA Landscape Architecture course at Kingston University, London. Located in the Faculty of Art, Design & Architecture, courses are studio based with access to on-site 3-D workshops, photographic and moving image studios, learning resource centre and specialist art and design community.
- Landscape and Urbanism MA
- Landscape Architecture MLA (LI Accredited)
- Landscape Architecture PgDip (LI Accredited)
Why attend a Postgraduate Drop-in Evening?
- have one-to-one conversations with academic staff to help you choose from one of three post-grad Landscape courses
- ask any questions you may have on the application and enrolment process
- receive advice on finance, support services, careers and accommodation; and
- view our learning and workshop facilities and resources.
Who are the Postgraduate Drop-in Evenings suitable for?
We recommend this event for you if you are thinking of applying for a postgraduate Landscape course at Kingston University, whether you already know which course you would like to study or are still deciding.
If you’ve already applied for a course, you are also welcome to come along and meet academic staff and find out more about your course.