Kingston University, London is running a Postgraduate Landscape Architecture event on Thursday 9th June, 2016. Booking is essential to attend this event. Register your attendance by email
Time: 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Venue: Reception, Knights Park campus, Grange Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 2QJ
For further information about this event:
Contact: Carine Brannan
The following Landscape courses are offered at Kingston University:
- Landscape and Urbanism MA
- Landscape Architecture MLA (LI Accredited)
- Landscape Architecture PgDip (LI Accredited)
Students and staff will be available to meet and discuss course options. The event takes place at The Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture, Knights Park, Kingston during the Faculty’s Annual Graduation Show which runs from Saturday 4 June 2016 – Friday 10 June 2016. There will be an opportunity to view and discuss final project work from this year’s graduating Landscape Architecture PgDip (LI Accredited) cohort.
New postgraduate loans – Funding available to support postgraduate study
If you are starting a course from September 2016, you will be able to apply for a loan of up to £10,000 to study for a postgraduate masters degree. Taught and research-based courses are eligible and funding is available for both full-time and part-time study.
The postgraduate loan will be paid directly to you and will be non-means tested. It can be used towards the fees for your course or you can choose to spend it on living costs.
The loans have been introduced to help people advance their careers and to gain skills to support innovation and growth in the UK.
- UK and EU students resident in England and aged under 60 years old are eligible to apply for loans.
- Loans of up to £10,000 are available but there is no minimum loan request amount.
- Loans are available for full- and part-time taught and research courses in any subject.
- Masters courses are eligible for this loan but not postgraduate certificates (PgCerts), postgraduate diplomas (PgDips) or PhD courses.
- Loans will be managed by the Student Loans Company.